Post Date: 30/07/2020
Post Updated: 30/07/2020
Quick Information: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has announced its Application form for the different posts of Apprentice. All the interested candidates in these posts can apply the application form through the process given in this article. Total No of posts are 4182 as given below.
Check eligibility criteria & Age limit if you are eligible or not. For more detailed and precise information don’t forget to check Official Notification. All the links are given below in the “Important Links” section.
Age Limit as on 14/08/2020
· General, EWS, OBC: Rs.0 /- Only
· SC, ST, Candidates: Rs. 0/- Only
· Any Candidate can pay their Examination Fee
· Min. Age – 18 Years
· Max. Age – 24 Years
· Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
· Online Application Start Date: 29/07/2020
· Last Date to Apply Online: 17/08/2020
· Last Date to Complete Form: 17/08/2020
· Admit Card Available Date: Notified Soon
· Exam Date: Will be Notified Soon
NGC / APPR/1/2020
Vacancy Details of Different Posts
Branch / Trade
Bachelor Degree in Commerce
Bachelor Degree in Arts
Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
Bachelor Degree in Science
ITI in Lab Assistant
ITI Certificate in Related Trade
Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic
Secretarial Assistant (ITI)
Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University
Electronics & Telecommunication
Important tips to fill Application Form
· Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released their Recruitment Process for different posts of Apprentice. Interested candidates should read the notification first then go through the given direct link below.
· It is advised to all the candidates to go through Notification Once. After reading Notification they can apply to the interested field / post.
· It is advised to all the candidates to keep their documents ready Such as – Identity Card, Certificates, Basic Details, Address Details.
· Scanned Format of all the documents will be easier for you.
· Keep your Photo, Sign etc ready in Jpeg / Png file.
· After filling of the Application Form, kindly check all your provided details once to avoid future problems.
· If everything is correctly filled then submit the form.
· After successful submission take a print out of for future references.
Some Important Links
Join Telegram for Daily Job Updates